Bitcoin Magazine Issue 13
Collect a piece of Bitcoin history! These are the last remaining copies from Bitcoin Magazine's original print run; get one while they last! The 13th edition of Bitcoin Magazine includes:
- Bitcoin FAQ
- Bitcoin Summer 2013 Timeline
- Bitcoin in Berlin: Somewhat Overhyped, But Excellent
- 3D Cart Partners With BitPay to Offer 16,000+ Merchants Transactions in Bitcoin
- Will Your Next Bitcoin Miner Have Intel Inside?
- Poolfa.com: Evidence of an Expanding Iranian Bitcoin Community
- Introducing the Payment Protocol
- Social Economy: Mutual Credit or Cryptocurrencies?
- Bitcoin.DE: Blazing the Trail for Regulatory and Banking Integration
- How to Survive Regulation in the Bitcoin Space
- The New Gold Standard Is an Opinion-Based Currency
- Internet, Linux and Esperanto: Three Features for Bitcoin
- Exclusive: Interview With Primecoin’s Creator, Sunny King
- Primecoin Technical FAQ
- Bitcoin’s Watershed Moment: An Open Source Cryptocurrency Ecosystem
- An Interview With Jason King from Sean’s Outpost
- Bitcoin Foundation’s Legal Defense Fund and Regulatory Outlook
- BFL Review
- Interview With Bitcoin Meetup Team in Singapore
- Rise of the Machines
How long is shipping to my country?
Shipping Times (On Average)
- North America: 2-5 Business Days
- UK, Europe: 6-8 Business Days
- Australia: 2-14 Business Days
- Japan: 4-8 Business Days
- Other Countries: 10-20 Business Days
Shipping times above are averages based on shipping times we have observed. For accurate shipping times, prices, and options, please refer to our shipping page at checkout. Thank you!
Where do you ship from?
We ship out from the United States!
All products are packed with extra care to ensure safe transport no matter how far they go!
What type of payment options do you accept?
We accept all payments by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, & PayPal.
We also take payments in installments by afterpay accept Bitcoin payments via IBEX!