Bitcoin Magazine Issue 15
Collect a piece of Bitcoin history! These are the last remaining copies from Bitcoin Magazine's original print run; get one while they last! The 15th edition of Bitcoin Magazine includes:
- Bitcoin FAQ
- Bitcoin Timeline (Mid September–October)
- Amsterdam Conference
- Island of Stone Bitcoins
- Montreal Loves Bitcoins: Notes from the Montreal Bitcoin Embassy’s Second Meetup
- When Libertarians and Bitcoiners Collide: Cryptocurrency Conference Recap
- Cypherpunks, Bitcoin & the Myth of Satoshi Nakamoto
- Baidu Jiasule and the Chinese Bitcoin Community
- Bitcoin: The Coming Years
- Interview With Changjia 8BTC.COM Founder
- The Rise and Fall of Silk Road
- Internationality, Democracy and Reforming the Bitcoin Foundation
- Mt. Gox Delay Article
- Neo & the Bee: An Interview With the CEO of a Cyprus-Based Bitcoin Payment Network
- Social Currencies: What’s the Point?
- Bitcoin: Speculation or a Value Investment
- How to Justify a $14,000 Bitcoin Miner Purchase to Your Significant Other
- Sebastian Kawa and His Bitcoin-Funded Mt. Everest Flight
- Virtualdoctors.org Borderless Healthcare
- The Bitcoin Maze
How long is shipping to my country?
Shipping Times (On Average)
- North America: 2-5 Business Days
- UK, Europe: 6-8 Business Days
- Australia: 2-14 Business Days
- Japan: 4-8 Business Days
- Other Countries: 10-20 Business Days
Shipping times above are averages based on shipping times we have observed. For accurate shipping times, prices, and options, please refer to our shipping page at checkout. Thank you!
Where do you ship from?
We ship out from the United States!
All products are packed with extra care to ensure safe transport no matter how far they go!
What type of payment options do you accept?
We accept all payments by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, & PayPal.
We also take payments in installments by afterpay accept Bitcoin payments via IBEX!