Bitcoin Magazine Issue 17
Collect a piece of Bitcoin history! These are the last remaining copies from Bitcoin Magazine's original print run; get one while they last! The 17th edition of Bitcoin Magazine includes:
- Bitcoin FAQ
- Bitcoin Timeline (Mid November–Mid December)
- Argentina Conference
- Hi, Mom! The 26,000 USD Sign
- Las Vegas Conference
- China Drops the U.S. Dollar
- Federal Regulators Eye the Casascius Coin Mint: Is Bitcoin Safe from Gov’t Interference?
- U.S. Air Force Building a Bitcoin Payment Gateway?
- BitTorrent Integration
- Where the Rabbit Hole Goes
- Gold 2.0? Hell No!
- Using Bitcoin to Launder Dirty Money
- The True Electrical Cost of Mining Bitcoins
- The Opportunities and Challenges Associated With Gyft
- La Comunidad de Bitcoin en Argentina
- Tulip Mania vs. Bitcoin
- Last-Minute Tax Strategies for Bitcoin Traders
- Soft Touch: Interview With Michael H. Paycher, President of SoftTouch, LLC
- 5 Questions to Theymos
- Free Range & Bitcoin Friendly: Visiting Bardo Farm
- Teaching Bitcoin to the Next Generations
- The 3 Wallets Problem
How long is shipping to my country?
Shipping Times (On Average)
- North America: 2-5 Business Days
- UK, Europe: 6-8 Business Days
- Australia: 2-14 Business Days
- Japan: 4-8 Business Days
- Other Countries: 10-20 Business Days
Shipping times above are averages based on shipping times we have observed. For accurate shipping times, prices, and options, please refer to our shipping page at checkout. Thank you!
Where do you ship from?
We ship out from the United States!
All products are packed with extra care to ensure safe transport no matter how far they go!
What type of payment options do you accept?
We accept all payments by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, & PayPal.
We also take payments in installments by afterpay accept Bitcoin payments via IBEX!